A programme manager has a high-level of job responsibility and serves as a mediator between executives and numerous staff members employed as part of his/her specific area. This individuals role entails being in charge of planning, implementing, and executing specific company goals or policies.
- Being analytical
- Creative thinking
- Being collaborative
- Problem procedures.
- Management and analysis of issues
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation
- Communicate with all stakeholders
- Build, manage and motivate the programme team
Education and experience
- A degree or higher qualification in an accredited institute
- A minimum of 10years experience in project/programme management using leading methodologies and processes
Copyright - Mzinduko Consulting 2013